Today we are going to give you a sneak preview of a new resin ribbon, which we will soon be launching.
Do you remember V300? Our versatile resin that prints on vast variety of substrates and materials? With the success of V300, which is specifically designed for Flat-head Thermal Transfer Printers, we have received many requests if DNP could deliver a similar product for Thermal Transfer Overprinting (TTO).
We have great news for you! We are currently preparing the introduction of a TTO version of V300, which we will call, V390.
We are currently doing our final market tests, while our colleagues in Japan are ramping up for mass production.
In a nutshell:
- V390 prints well on PP, PET, Aluminium, Teslin and even paper materials
- V390 has good resistance against smudge, scratch and high temperatures
- On TTO printers V390 can be printed at speeds of 20 IPS and often even more, depending on the substrate you are printing on
- V390 also delivers high quality prints on desktop Near-edge printers
- It prints with a high definition, making it suitable for fine prints of the required data or barcodes
As always, we are putting our new resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon to the test. In our testings, we see that V390 outperforms references on the market. We can safely say, V390 is as versatile as V300.
Are you interested in putting V390 to the test in your own production environment? Preorder your free samples today!