- Are you someone who likes to tackle things, a real go-getter?
- Are you a Team player who also likes to share knowledge and has an eye for the importance of other departments?
- Are you Analytical, Accurate, Customer-oriented and do you have the power to persuade?
- Do you have methodological knowledge and do you know how to conduct quality surveys?
- Are you looking for an employer who values independence and believes in long-term relationships?
then DNP is looking for you!
In this role you ensure that the organization produces a constant quality of products, in accordance with agreements with the customers and the master specification from the own organization. For example, you check the quality of the produced material on a daily basis, in accordance with fixed test procedures, and you report through a written report.
In addition, you investigate customer complaints with regard to the quality of the products and you investigate the cause (root cause analyzes) of the customer complaint. Based on your knowledge of production method, product-related knowledge, transport methods and logical reasoning, you know how to quickly and effectively find out what the cause of the complaint is. You investigate and initiate a permanently preventive action in order to prevent these complaints
Based on your knowledge of the products, you provide documentation and recommendations related to the products and technical specifications to colleagues within the organization (Sales, Inside Sales and Production). Of course you share the results of the tests carried out, you assess the test methods used (valid, reliable and representative), you validate work processes for content, you are the initiator of building a knowledge database, you obtain product-specific knowledge from important colleagues in Japan and you share this knowledge via sharepoint.
Is this you?
Do you recognize yourself in the above description and do you also have:
– MBO education (for example MLO) and proven HBO work / thinking level;
– At least 5 years of recent experience as a quality researcher in a production environment;
– Knowledge of production processes, process optimization such as Six Sigma and/or LEAN
Methodological knowledge is an advantage;
– Very familiar with Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook);
– Good reporting skills;
– Good oral and written communication skills in the Dutch and English language.