Short description of the department in general:
All activities on the sales and marketing department are focused at building our business for DNP Imagingcomm Europe and DNP Globally. The needs of our potential customers are the starting point of all our activities. We believe that an optimal customer experience is the key ingredient to achieving our ambitious goals.
We plan our activities in integrated sales, marketing and account plans. The plans combine short term goals and long term ambitions. Revenue and volume targets are of course part of our plans, but we find it even more important that they translate into a set of activities that improve our co-operation with customers and partners.
The sales and marketing team is a key partner in management discussions on product innovation, investments and organizational development. Our KPI’s are an integral part of the overall KPI’s, ensuring the company plans are properly aligned.
As an Area Sales Manager you drive profitable growth in your region. The region we are recruiting for is Central and Eastern-Europe and CIS (these may vary). Your customers call you first when they have a Thermal Transfer related challenge and trust your judgement. You are energized by the day-to-day visits and other contacts with your (potential) customers, as well as our partners in the chain. This includes printer manufacturers (OEM’s) and substrate producers. You are always looking for the win-win in a business deal, ensuring optimal results for DNP.
Based on a clear account plan, you ensure that business opportunities are realized and you make sure that price negotiations and sales forecasts are done according the proper schedule. All your customer dealings and reports are properly logged in our CRM, enabling our internal organization to provide you with optimal support in realizing your goals.
For the internal organization, you are the customer expert and you work closely with the Customer Support Department (inside sales), marketing, product management and other departments to ensure the best experience for both your customers and our internal organization.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- realizing profitable growth target
- issuing the sales plan on yearly basis
- reports on monthly basis
- making customer visits and reports
- collaborate closely with the assigned Customer Support Representatives in their direct commercial actions to customers.
- introduction and training on products at customers
- negotiating pricing and other conditions
- identify opportunities and cold calling
- make suggestions on budgeting and action plans on yearly basis
- advise on customer tactics to the Sales Manager EMEA
- manage Key, Grow and Service customers and work together with the assigned customer Support Representative.
- responsible to achieve KPI’s and Targets
Required Personal Competences:
- creative in commercial solutions
- excellent sales skills
- excellent social behavior
- able to develop business / hunting mentality
- ability to communicate on every level within and outside DNP IEU
- independent self-starter
- (eager to learn) technical knowledge on the DNP TTR Product Range
- high level of written and spoken English
- ability to travel through the EMEA region without restrictions
Required Knowledge / Education:
- fluently speaking the languages needed to function properly in the region: English, Russian preferred and other languages are highly appreciated
- high level of speaking and writing English is a minimum requisite
- Driver’s license for a car
Required (Job) Experience:
- proven sales experience (b to b) for 3-4 years