Whether you an experienced Product Management Engineer ornew to this field, we welcome everyone who has a background in product testing or similar working experience. Are you precise and up to the task of Product Management Engineer with a future of becoming an experienced one yourself, then we are looking for you!
Short description of the department in general:
The Product Management Engineer supports the Product Management Engineers of TTR and Dye sublimation. You will organize, monitor and registers the practical execution of product tests and writes reports on test results. You will have contact with other departments like Sales, Marketing, Production, Quality and Supply Chain.
Support the Product Management team with technical issues:
- Perform product application tests and report results.
- Advice customers concerning technical recommendations.
- Provides specifications
- Managing specifications
- Perform competitive comparison print tests
- Provide technical support and Technical expertise to Sales Team (i.e. Area Sales Managers and Inside Sales representatives)
- Product tests
- Ensure that all related departments and functions are informed about new products
- Perform product application and application development tests
- Realizing tests for Customers tests request, product introduction, competitive analysis
- Write and maintain technical manuals
- Contact with suppliers and customers
- Communicate on different levels and cultural area’s
- Understanding of different interest of departments and customers
- Technical expertise
- Thinking in solutions
- Self starter
- Hands-on mentality
- Analytical skills
- Eager to learn
- HBO level
- Knowledge and experience with TTR printers and Industrial Identification environment.
- Knowledge and experience with self-adhesive Label materials (papers, synthetics, top-coating).
- Knowledge of Photo- and Card products
- Knowledge of the Industrial Identification environment (Inks, adhesive labels, Thermal Transfer printing, Barcodes, etc.) is definitely a plus.
- Writing skill in technical recommendations and reports
- Dutch and English verbal and written
- Any additional language to Dutch and English (French, German, Italian, Spanish) is a plus
- Microsoft Office, Codesoft is a plus
Required (working) experience:
- Minimum 2 years proven experience, ideally in a Technical Support department.
- Chemical background (in polymers) is appreciated.